Work in The Netherlands
There is plenty of work here in the Netherlands, but getting a job can prove to be a little challenging.
Here at ALX we pride ourselves in putting our clients in the best possible position to succeed in the field that they feel its best suited for them. We review and help revise CV’s, give interview trainings and advice, and even directly connect our clients with companies, so that they do not have to work as hard to find interviews themselves. With our help it has never been easier finding work in Netherlands
- Coaching and training for your Job Interviews
- Your Curriculum in English.
- We do all your paperwork!*
- Your own Dutch Bank Account.
- Support during your stay
- No Dutch language required!
Exploring the Dutch labour market can be quite an adventure! Between the varying languages, the cultural differences, and the new environment, it can be quite overwhelming and difficult to take on all these challenges solo.
Our human resource professionals have the experience, and partner with great businesses, in order to be able to put you in an excellent position for when you get here, without the stress of having to go at it all alone.
- We will coordinate and schedule a telephone interview with you to discuss your experience and your job expectations.
- We will help you create a Curriculum Vitae (CV) that grabs employers attention, with meaningful information about you, as well as a unique design.
- We will jointly design your cover letter.
- We will arrange job interviews, which may be via Skype or face-to-face, depending on the employer.
- We will connect with one of our teachers for a brief interview, in order to measure your level of English so we can offer you the most personalized course fit just for you.
In The Netherlands:
- We will reserve a spot for you in our face-to-face workshop, “How to succeed in a job interview”.
- We will help you open your bank account and register at the Tax Office.
- We will accommodate you in one of our apartments; in shared or private rooms depending on which package is chosen.
- We arrange between three to six face-to-face job interviews with different local companies interested in hiring you.
- We provide an intensive face-to-face English course “Activate your English”. You will attend class 4 times a week for one month. Also, if necessary, it is possible to extend the duration of the course. *
- There will be a weekly Language Exchange where you can interact with locals and language students.
- Monthly follow-up interviews with your personal coach, so we can evaluate the development of your work experiences and help you overcome any obstacles that may arise with the process.
- In the event that you wish to search for a new job, you can communicate it to your Coach, who will prepare an action plan to assist you.
To apply for the Working Holidays Visa you must have the following requirements:
- You must have the nationality of one of the following countries: Australia, Argentina, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand or South Korea.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of application.
- You are not traveling with any accompanying persons in your charge.
- You have not previously participated in this Program.
- You have no criminal record.
- Accredit sufficient funds to cover the initial expenses of your stay.
- Have a ticket back to your place of origin, or credit the necessary funds to purchase.
- Have comprehensive accident and illness insurance throughout your stay.
- Pay the tariffs and fees required for the granting of the visa.
- Comply with all legal requirements for entering the country.