Ready to board the team by handling some of the most amazing cruise ships calling at Dutch ports starting from May 2020 onwards?
This is a fast-paced high energy part-time position requiring a positive, efficient and professional image. Agents will work at the pier or at the airport, directly with the public and are responsible for providing service for arriving and departing cruise guests. Feel the experience of working with the biggest cruise ships and be part of an international team. Then apply now!
Meet & Greet Host and/or Pier Agent for the handling of cruise lines at the cruise terminals or the airport. This includes computerized pier check-in, airport processing, hotel, transportation, and luggage operations.
Escort groups to the city center of Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Alkmaar and Haarlem!
Check-in Guests with specialized computer reservation systems and other guest service related duties such as reading and understanding immigration documentation and/or other official documents; verifying and processing all documents.
- You must be at 18 years old.
- Basic knowledge of English, any other languages is considered a big plus! We do everything in English, so international expats and students are very welcome.
- Answers general questions in an accurate and pleasant manner. Takes the initiative to assist each and every guest.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all levels of guests, employees and management.
- Qualifies guests with transfers and consults manifest as needed.
- Provides guests with pertinent information regarding transportation, pier experience and sailing, according to department manual and training.
About the company:
Our partner is an experienced global business offering first class ground handling and port agency services to the ocean and river cruise industry. Intercruises works with cruise ship representatives, coordinating a dual branded operation to deliver a seamless journey between land and ship. Our team provide a professional and caring service, able to handle any unexpected situations, with excellent local knowledge and contacts complemented by the support and resources of a worldwide business. We have the capacity to accommodate any size of operation, from a single ship with specific needs to multiple liners requiring turnaround in a single day.
If you are interested please send a mail with CV and picture to:
As for salary it’s our policy to share this in person.
Do you need accommodation? ALX offers complete packages for your Relocation to the Netherlands
Location: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, IJmuiden, Schiphol Airport